Welcome folks…Sure glad to have you onboard…I love to go on adventures and push the limits…it is something that’s always been a part of me…I am married and have 2 wonderful children.
My interests are as varied as the folks I hope to interact with through this blog..Motorcycle Enthusiast and Rider (Ducati fan), Flying, Guitarist, Carpentry (Luthiery), Auto Enthusiast – don’t want to use the word “Petrolhead” (big 911 fan), Yoga, Spirituality, Travelling & last but not the least Diving (a few certs shy of a technical dive :))
I am also a foodie. I believe that a regional cuisine tells a story that if you listen hard enough leave clues, about generations that have gone by. I love horror, drama & suspense themes, so you would probably see a tinge of these in my writings!
Welcome to my blog friends. Would love to hear out your thoughts. Hope to have a good time – bouncing ideas!
- Ducati St2 Cafe Racer (way2speed.com)
- The 2014 Ducati Superbike 899 Panigale unveiled in Frankfurt (motorsportsnewswire.wordpress.com)
- Meet Troy Bayliss at Ducati day (motorbikewriter.com)
- [2013 Frankfurt Auto Show] – 2014 Ducati Superbike 899 Panigale (smademedia.com)
- New hang gliding event to soar (sykose.com)
- Australia’s best wreck dive? (diveplanitblog.com)
- Taking a leap – hang gliding at Dead Man’s Cat Walk (wegirlstravel.wordpress.com)
- Discover Scuba Diving (aquariusdivingredsea.com)
- Career In Scuba Diving: Your Future Being A Dive Instructor (sbree.com)
- Going down scuba diving. (sykose.com)